Learn from Sirma Boshnakova, the former CEO of Allianz Partners turned Board Member of Allianz SE, as she reflects on her most significant leadership lessons within her role in reshaping the insurance industry.
In this wide-spanning discussion, Sirma explains her philosophy of embracing challenges as catalysts for growth, and why some of her biggest learnings have been brought about by uncertainty.
Discussions in the episode:
- How to create impact in a global organization
- Advice for leadership alignment
- The transition from CEO to Board Member
- How to keep up with innovation
- The balancing act between long term vision and strategy