In this episode we delve deep into the enigmatic world of Imposter Syndrome, with Caroline Flanagan, The Imposter Syndrome Coach and internationally renowned keynote speaker.
Caroline reveals the secrets to overcoming Imposter Syndrome and creating a culture that embraces self-doubt. Prepare to be empowered as she shares invaluable practical advice and debunks the myths surrounding what it takes to be a high performer.
Calling all leaders! This inspirational interview is not one to be missed!
Discussions in the episode:
- What is Imposter Syndrome?
- How to shift your mindset to alleviate Imposter Syndrome
- The value of the “imperfect human”
- How leaders can build their awareness
- Overarching trends and the gender divide