Matt Wool is CEO of Acceleration Partners, one of the world’s leading Partnership Marketing firms who work with global brands including Uber, adidas and Target. In this episode he shares what CEOs of scaling organizations need to know about marketing to be successful.
Having joined Acceleration Partners as VP in 2012, Matt has driven the company’s growth from five employees in 2012 to now over 300 globally.
Discussions in the episode:
- The challenges of global marketing at scale
- When to hire an in-house marketing team
- The correlation between vision and effective marketing
- What CEOs should be asking of their marketing team
- Methodologies for personal learning and development