How to successfully launch a new product
Richard Adey, CEO of the electric vehicle specialist Taur Technologies, shares how he identified a gap in the market and successfully launched the first high performance electric scooter designed for life on the road.
Richard is an electric vehicle specialist and expert business leader with over 30 years’ engineering experience, having worked for numerous international automotive brands, most notably at Tesla’s Gigafactory and British Airways.
Discussions in the episode:
- Common mistakes made by entrepreneurs
- The transition from global corporations to start-up environment
- Fundraising journey and lessons
- Competing against the tech giants
- Tactics for attracting the best levels of talent
- The danger of comparison to the Bezos, Musks and Jobs of the world
- The power of marketing and brand