How to get investment ready, acquisitions and hyper growth
Louisa Murray, COO, UK and Europe, of Railsbank, shares her inspiring journey from director of Barclays Capital to entrepreneurial start-up Railsbank. Find out what she has learnt from acquisitions, cultivating culture during hypergrowth, and raising over $70 million in new equity funding.
Railsbank is the pioneer and innovator in the global Banking as a Platform (BaaP) sector, and operates in the UK, Europe, South East Asia, Australia and the US. Louisa spearheads the team in Europe, and has a keen eye for commercial success and ability to nurture culture.
What you can learn from this episode:
- How to scale effectively and preserve culture during a hypergrowth period
- How to prepare for a funding round and ways to get “investment ready”
- Tactics for ensuring company values and beliefs aren’t diluted as an organisation grows
- Biggest hurdles for early-stage tech start-ups
- Challenges of scaling at a rapid rate
- The role of mentors and inspirational leaders