How to scale sustainably
Hannah Farrar, Chief Executive of Healthcare Management consultancy, Carnall Farrar shares insights into her role developing world leading healthcare strategies and her learns from growing high performance teams delivering lasting transformational change.
Hannah previously held senior positions in the NHS and central government. As Director of Strategy at NHS London, Hannah delivered major programmes of strategic change, including ‘Healthcare for London’ a system strategy for health and care in the capital.
Discussions in the episode:
- How the role of a CEO evolves as you scale.
- How business strategy and decisions have shifted over the past 12 months.
- Scaling sustainably and effective employee engagement tactics for growth.
- Striking the balance between managing the present and future of a high growth business.
- How to ensure that all divisions of the business align within the cohesive strategy.